Ear, Facial, Foot and Hand
Ear massage also called ear reflexology or auriculotherapy relieves stress by stimulating certain pressure points on the ear. Not just this, ear massage can also help a host of other physiological signs, ailments and pathological disorders in the chest, abdomen, lower back and feet areas.
There is 400 reflexology points on the ears and many are shared by reflexologists and acupuncturists.
The benefits of ear reflexology:
- Stress relief
- Nerve sensations that resonate through the whole body
- A feeling of happiness from transmitting positive endorphins
- Enhanced immune system from stimulating the senses
- Improved skin quality from stimulated skin
- Relaxing sensations from the therapeutic touch of massage.
Facial reflexology aims to relax and help remove stress by assisting the body to heal and rebalance itself. During facial reflexology gentle pressure is applied to the different reflex zones and reflexology points on the face. We believe these points directly relate to areas of the body.
The benefits of facial reflexology:
- Better sleep
- Increased energy
- Healthier skin
- Elevated mood
- Pain relief
- Improvement in immune deficiencies
- Headache relief
- Clearer sinuses
45 minute £35
Facial reflexology & Cupping £40
Reflexology is generally relaxing and may help alleviate stress. The theory behind reflexology is that areas of the foot correspond to organs and systems of the body. Pressure applied to the foot is believed to bring relaxation and healing to the corresponding area of the body.
The benefits of foot reflexology:
- Lowers Blood pressure
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Promotes Relaxation
- Relieves Pains and Tension
- Improves Cognitive Function
- Promotes Better sleep
- Eases symptoms of Menopause and PMS
- Treats Restless leg syndrome.
45 minute £35
Luxury Reflexology £50
Hand reflexology is a massaging technique which works by applying pressure to reflex points within the hands. These reflex points are believed to be connected to the other parts of the body, so as massaging occurs, it ensures that the whole body is treated during the reflexology session.
The benefits of hand reflexology:
- Alleviate aches and pains throughout the body
- Correct physical imbalances
- Eases anxiety
- Reduced tiredness
- Regulated blood flow
- Relieved sinuses
30 minute £30
Luxury hand reflexology £45